Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The gift -2

I purposefully posting the gifts for Phiphi in three different posts, you know for the sake of having several posts in a month :D  The gift projects supposed to be published on my blog last month, but delivery delay made me unable to do it.

Take a look on the second gift, it's a coin purse with that metal frame.  I used the same fabric to match the bag I've made before.  I love the fabric, it got Indian traditional painting of elephant, cow, banana leaves...so India!  I hand quilted some of the images so the purse would look a bit fluffy!


See you tomorrow on the third one ;)

10 comments:

  1. I really love this post I will visit again to read your post in a very short time and I hope you will make more posts like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An fascinating dialogue is worth comment. I think that you must write more on this topic, it may not be a taboo subject however typically people are not sufficient to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers

    ReplyDelete

  4. Ton site est tout simplement et superbe. Bravo a toi bisou

    voyance par mail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bravo ! Votre blog est l'un des meilleurs que j'ai vu !
    voyance gratuite immediate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bravo ! Votre blog est l'un des meilleurs que j'ai vu !
    gay telephone

    ReplyDelete
  7. Je suis vraiment fière de vous découvrir, votre blog est vraiment super !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bravo ! Votre blog est l'un des meilleurs que j'ai vu !
    voyance gratuite par mail rapide

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vos partages me plaient beaucoup! C'est super!!!
    voyance par mail rapide

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...