Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Water Gallon Cover

It was an order from a friend, long time back, but just remembered I haven't posted it.  I tried to make it with an Indian touch.  Not so happy with the sewing but for sure I took the picture from the right angle.  I love the elephant as always, I drew it and put the leaves around.  I did reverse applique and it was my first attempt, then did running stitch around the appliques.  Just take a look.


Now, you can see the leaves :)

Happy sewing :)

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My congratulations for your site! It helped me a lot and enjoyed, especially that all your shares are interesting. Long life to your site. Above all, never give up; your blog is really great!

    voyance ; voyance par mail gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really good read for me. Must agree that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw. Thanks for posting this informative article.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ll immediately grab your rss feed as I can not find your email subscription link or newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly let me know in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...