Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Yoga Mat Drawstring Bag

Got the idea from etsy.com, one of the seller there sells yoga mat drawstring bag. For sure two days ago, I've started enjoying my time with my new sweetheart, a Singer sewing machine :) It's not the sophisticated one but I believe I still can kick my leg to keep being creative.

This yoga mat bag is my second creative work (I'll post my first one later on). Actually I just wanted to use the leftover fabric given by my MasterJi hihihih and another fabric I bought with a dear friend.

I checked this site to guide me how to make it. I used a kitchen bowl that's 15cm in diameter as the round bottom :D I asked another dear friend to calculate the circumference heheheh the pattern occupied my brain too much, just didn't want to add more. I told her if she refused to do the calculation, I won't help her with her FarmVille huahahahah. So here's the result ;)

6 comments:

  1. My best congratulations for your superb site! Perfect !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for your great site! Congratulations and good continuation!

    voyance gratuite par mail rapide

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just like the style you took with this topic. It’s not typical that you just discover a subject so concise and informative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Une pause comme une respiration, nécessaire !
    A très bientôt !

    voyance gratuite immediate

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thank you very much for all your proposals on this site. Your shares are very interesting and very rewarding. Congratulations.

    Voyance gratuite discount

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...