Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bunting Flag for Keya

Another bunting flag...but this one for Baby Keya...my hubby's friend's daughter, she's around 6 months old and I've never seen her :(   But, I believe she's cute and beautiful like all Indian babies :)

First bunting flag I made was for baby Willy, a dear friend's handsome baby boy :)  I made a triangle shaped one for Willy.  Now as a change, I did a little bit experiments by changing the shape into curve one.  My gender thought kept on suggesting that triangle works for boys while curve will be look more girly heheh...

I chose pink fabric for sure, as all mommies will prefer pink for their little girl.  Oh yeah, I checked here that Keya means Asian Flower and it's an Indian origin name, a beautiful name for a beautiful girl :)  So, flower will be perfect as the applique that I put before the name and a butterfly in the end of the row.  This time, I decided to use bias tape to hold the name, well take a look!


See you at my next posting :) ...

2 comments:

  1. My sincere congratulations for your site! It helped me a lot and enjoyed, especially that all your shares are interesting. Long life to your site. Above all, never give up; your blog is really on top!

    voyance gratuite ; voyance par mail gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thank God I can still pick an apple off my tree and eat it on the spot without having to worry about chemicals.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...