Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Owl on my Cushion Cover

Being so excited with my fabric paint, I smurfed my blank cushion covers that were planned for different stitching project into hand painted one.  Wonder what cute animal I might draw there, I finally drew an owl on each of them.  I googled "owl" as the keyword on google image and found two cute owls.  Then instead of drawing the serious color of owl, I tried to encourage myself to sketch a colorful one.  I drew the first sketch for the creme cushion cover on my drawing book using my wax crayons ( huhuhu I want to finish them a.s.a.p so that I have a good reason to buy the oil one ).  The next sketch I tried to visualize it on photoshop with a hope that it would be easier to get the perfect color. 

But unfortunately the orange casement fabric unable to absorb the yellow color :(  So I had to changed into black & white owl, which my friends prefer than the other one :D  Yipee! here's my second adventure with fabric paint, don't think will give it up soon ;)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, both of these are great. I love owls and would gladly take either one of these. They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they both turned out great! I can't decide which one I like best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look cute.. i love owl too...
    i made a owl bag too, maybe u wanna check it in my blog...

    xoxo
    aphrodita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your site! Really, it's great and as I saw in the first positions is true that sharing and site interface is really a boon for the work style. Really a big thank you!

    voyance gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...