Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Owl on my Cushion Cover

Being so excited with my fabric paint, I smurfed my blank cushion covers that were planned for different stitching project into hand painted one.  Wonder what cute animal I might draw there, I finally drew an owl on each of them.  I googled "owl" as the keyword on google image and found two cute owls.  Then instead of drawing the serious color of owl, I tried to encourage myself to sketch a colorful one.  I drew the first sketch for the creme cushion cover on my drawing book using my wax crayons ( huhuhu I want to finish them a.s.a.p so that I have a good reason to buy the oil one ).  The next sketch I tried to visualize it on photoshop with a hope that it would be easier to get the perfect color. 

But unfortunately the orange casement fabric unable to absorb the yellow color :(  So I had to changed into black & white owl, which my friends prefer than the other one :D  Yipee! here's my second adventure with fabric paint, don't think will give it up soon ;)

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, both of these are great. I love owls and would gladly take either one of these. They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they both turned out great! I can't decide which one I like best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look cute.. i love owl too...
    i made a owl bag too, maybe u wanna check it in my blog...

    xoxo
    aphrodita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your site! Really, it's great and as I saw in the first positions is true that sharing and site interface is really a boon for the work style. Really a big thank you!

    voyance gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. An excellent congratulations for an excellent subject and an excellent blog !!!

    voyance gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blogs like this are not only useful to Canadians but to those within other nations as well.
    voyance serieuse gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will add a little layer by saying thank you for this blog both fun and smart. It's a pleasure to come and sail there.

    Voyance gratuite discount

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...